QuickBooks is the ideal business software for small to mid-sized business owners. QuickBooks offers many perks such as collecting payments in a timely manner, creating reports in an instant, paying employees, and making managing one’s books a breeze. Allow us, at John G Robinson, to guide you with the transition and show you how simple bookkeeping can be.
Need Help With Setting it Up?
Get Set Up for Success
The initial setup and installation process is crucial for accurate bookkeeping. In order to do so, we need to learn more about you and your business in order to answer questions like, Which accounting method will be more beneficial to you? Which chart of accounts are necessary for your business? How to set up payroll?
An expert can easily answer all of these questions and complete the initial setup and installation in a timely manner. Here is a shortlist of the services we provide while setting up QuickBooks:
- Study and evaluate your software and accounting needs.
- Recommend software and hardware requirements.
- Install software, design, and set up a chart of accounts and entire accounting package including payroll, accounts receivable, inventory, accounts payable, etc.
- Loading your chart of accounts and balances as of that starting date.
- Preparation of a list of the items that you sell to your customers. This list includes services, inventory parts, non-inventory parts, other charges, and sales taxes.
- Entering your outstanding accounts receivable and accounts payable details as of your starting date.
- Entering your ending statement bank balances and outstanding checks and deposits in transit as of your starting date.
- Entering your transactions since your starting date into QuickBooks
- Train client or client staff in the use of software to meet their accounting, management, and tax needs.
- Follow-up training to ensure the client is “on the right track.”
- Monthly, quarterly or annual review of client QuickBooks data to assist in tax preparation and management reports.
Our Full Range of Services
Get In Touch With Us Today
Whether you need individual or business accounting and bookkeeping services, we can help! At John G. Robinson PC we offer services in Dallas and nationwide. Contact us today at (214) 292-6610 or firstname.lastname@example.org to get professional advice.
We offer a free initial consultation.
We offer services in: